Stayed with the family in a double room, it was a pleasant hotel and well located with the beach across the road and Main street just on the corner. We don't usually use hotel restaurants but husband with broken leg meant he could only hop so far. Eladios was a nice clean and pleasant restaurant and with the 10% off for hotel guests made it an affordable option.
First night we had a rattle in the bathroom roof which sounded as if a team of mice typists were hard at work. Told reception in the morning and it was fixed within 20 minutes wish I had gone down at 3am to complain rather than lie awake.
Just across the road at the start of the pier is a small tram which for 50 cents takes you 14 blocks up Main Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara