Stayed here for 5 nights. Pros: Good location, across the street from the beach. Large room and comfortable bed. Excellent on site restaurant/room service. Cons: very unfriendly and unhelpful staff. The only pleasant/helpful person was Daniel, the valet attendant. I only remember his name because he was a rose among thorns. Surprise extra cost of $10 a night to park your own car in the regular hotel parking lot adjacent to the rooms. Rooms smelled old and musty. Surprised to see a sign posted at the entrance to the room which stated that the state of California warned of dangerous substances in the building - included a warning for pregnant women.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara