This is my second time at the harbour veiw Inn...and it's a great place to stay in Santa Barbra.nice pool and very pretty court yard.the rooms fairly big and well kept.the main pier is right across the street,and you can catch a trolley at the pier that goes right down town,if you want to do some shopping.I recommend the court yard ocean view room.its a very relaxing hotel we will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara