We have stayed here twice & found it to be great both times.
The rooms are nicely appointed & large. The beds are comfortable. The bathrooms are large with a walk in shower & separate bathtub. Toiletries are by Molten Brown. The pool area is not large but adequate with a pool bar for drinks & snacks. The location is great! Across from the ocean & Stearns Wharf. It is on the corner of State Street so an easy walk to lots of restaurants & shopping. Nice landscaping & parking is easy ( a $10 nightly fee). They have their own coffee shop that gives a 10% discount for those staying at the Inn. The spa is small but has everything you would want in a spa & the private jacuzzi is a good place to relax.
Stay here, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara