Great location across from the beach in Santa Barbara. Walk to Stearn's Wharf, the harbor and the electric trolley for State Street. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating, too. Note: if you happen to be assigned to room 229, you'll be right across from housekeeping for that building. Don't expect to sleep in - they start early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara