I took my mom to Santa Barbara for her 60th birthday. Our stay at the Harbor View Inn was wonderful. Our room was on the 3rd floor and had a great view of the ocean and Stearns Wharf. We were walking distance from almost everything that we wanted to see. The bathroom was huge. The bed was very comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping in hotel beds but on this trip I slept great. If I had to pick something that I did not like it would be that the picture on the flatscreen tvs were a little fuzzy. But we were not in our room very much to watch tv so it didn't matter to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara