We really enjoyed our stay here - the room was lovely - but the bathroom was amazing! Great balcony and the beds are wonderful.
Breakfast in the restaurant is a must - and as a Mum I really appreciate the kids menu - really high stand of choice and the meals are beautifully presented (not always the case with childrens meals)
The location is perfect - beachfront, and an easy walk to State St where all the stores are - fabulous shopping to be had!
The only downside (and not the hotel's fault) is all the homeless people in State Street - it's unbelievable.
Some just keep to themselves, some call out , some follow you and others are just abusive. I saw an older couple get verbally abused by a young feral type girl - it was quite distressing. As we were travelling with our 2 young daughters, I guess I was hyper aware of this - and also not being from the US, I think I notice it more. Sadly I think it changed my opinion of Santa Barbara - not sure I'd hurry back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara