arrived in Santa Barbara as our second last stop, hotel is fabulous really homely and doesnt have that huge hotel feel. Reception were really friendly and even sent up a bottle of champers as they knew we were on honeymoon. Rooms were huge and had balconys and were nice and quiet too. Santa barbara is a reall lovely relazed location lots of nice places to eat would definately go back and would love to stay here again - highly recommend. Lots of parking too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara