Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Breakfast included
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$136
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$245
Hotels.com
Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$202
$161
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$351
$300
  • Pool
Montecito Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Breakfast included
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$265
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
Travelocity
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$164
Official Site
3,509 results
All reviewsacross the streetocean viewdouble treebreakfast buffetwarm cookiestennis courtsstate streetnice propertybeautiful groundsmain buildingrooms are largenice poolwine tastingroad tripconferencepatiopier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2014

had a great time. checked in to our first room which wasn't cleaned. the staff immediately found us another room that was comparable to the Jr Suite I had booked. the location was perfect. Across from the beach. pool was nice and had a great view.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2014

When we first arrived, I was impressed with the valet and bellman. However, our room was nothing to write home about. It was older, not especially clean feeling (especially the bathroom) and overall, a lackluster experience. The food at the buffet was nothing to write home about. This was definitely a 3 stat experience. I would probably rather pay more to get more.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey C
mlavine, General Manager at Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We were disappointed to read your comments and are very sorry that your stay was not as enjoyable as it should have been. I wish I had known about this while you were here. We would have done everything possible to make certain we not only met but exceeded your expectations. If your plans include a return trip our way, please contact us direct. We would be pleased to oversee your reservation arrangements and make certain you enjoy your next stay in Santa Barbara.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

This used to be my favorite place to stay in Santa Barbara. Always 5 star, the property WAS first rate with their service and rooms. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case. My first room I couldn't get into because the lock was broken. Then the room I was put in the drawers fell off on the dresser. The internet access never worked even though over 3 days I called their front desk and IT tech support. We could always get on their router, but never could get on the internet. They said sorry that building you are in has bad internet. Really? The ice machine on our floor was broken, had to go downstairs to get ice. The last morning we were there, there were no bath towels left by housekeeping. I can say I won't stay there again. Overpriced!!!

Room Tip: There are no elevators at this property, so if you have heavy luggage or any issues with stairs request the bottom floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Coming from LAX on my my way to LA we checked in this hotel.
All well organized , clean and efficient at a beautiful location on the beach, all perfect, but it so big It's like a village!! Rooms good with nice balcony, and clean, good food with excellent breakfast , grounds impeccably maintained.
Just cross the road and you're on the beach ( with early morning you share with interesting runners and homeless who are harmless and interesting to talk with)
All in all a very nice place to spend first night in CA

Stayed: August 2013

We thank you for selecting our resort for your first night in California and appreciate the great review. Your description and observations will be very helpful to our TripAdvisor readers. We appreciate your business and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the staff was awesome especially Doug was incredible he really took good care of us. We stayed in two different rooms. The first night we stayed in the Fess Parker room. Wow is the best description I can give. The Suite was very comfortable and the many balconies showcased the ocean in every direction possible. The second night we stayed in an ocean view room on the third floor. To be honest after staying in the Fess Parker Suite the nightly room rate for this room was is our opinion overpriced.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends