We stayed in a 2-Queen Room, it had a balcony but the view was just the trees shielding us from the front parking area. We paid about $109 + HiltonPoints, would otherwise be about $200. Good room for the 1-night stay during our road trip. The valet and bellman service at the front entrance was perfect assistance for our road-weary nerves that appreciated the help. The lobby and room was all nicely updated and stylish. Our bathroom was just average. Excellent room service with good quality food, and in-room movies. We camped out in the room and never left it until check out, and the bellman arrived quickly and the car was already waiting at the front door. I want to go back and spend a couple of days exploring Santa Barbara, and would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort