Beyond COLD! everyone complained. I wore 2 jackets most of the conference and had to go outside during break to defrost, and it was only 34 degrees outside. Check your check out receipt, make sure you don't have extra charges. Both years I have stayed there, I have had 'extra' parking fees added. They do not offer FREE WiFi, and they need to. It is a business location. It is a beautiful location, my room was good and very clean. They are remodeling and that is nice. The hallways used to stink, and they no longer do! The staff is friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort