We enjoyed a leisurely holiday at the Fess Parker resort. The room was spacious, the grounds were well maintained and on a great stretch across from the beach in Santa Barbara. We bought a package that included the internet and a breakfast buffet daily for each of us -- and at $30 additional, it was a bargain. The breakfast buffet was pretty standard -- it included eggs, bacon and sausage, some other egg specialty, hot and cold cereals, pastries, and bagels and lox and beverages, including juice. You could also order an omlette, as the omlette station was not available. I would have preferred the eggs were hotter at the buffet and ordered omlettes. The pool seemed nice, and the hotel was VERY dog friendly. We did not dine at the hotel other than happy hour and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort