Spent 4th of July weekend at property with 3 rooms in total. All of the inside "soft goods" in the rooms were showing some "wear and tear" and the property is apparently planning a significant refresh sometime soon. Overall, the property has "great bones" and the remodel will add a star or two to the rating. The location is fantastic, close enough to the Wharf and Harbor that you can easily walk to both, but far enough away that you aren't in the middle of all the tourist traffic. Felt a bit pricey at the moment based on the normal "Doubletree" price point. However, it was a prime location on a huge holiday weekend so I was willing to pay up to get whole family on property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort