The resort is quite extensive in dimension, being about 360 rooms in named groupings mainly at ground level. We had a room facing the beach with low views across the coastal road to the sea.
Rooms are large enough if a little tired. Comfortable bed and adequate facilities. The restaurant was closed leaving us only the cafe for a limited menu for dinner. To access the main lobby area, you must cross open areas - not attractive if raining. Staff are pleasant and welcoming and keen to be of assistance. We chose to breakfast in the nearby town rather than in the not very enticing cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort