Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$189
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$229
$213
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$288
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$282
$224
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$150
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$188
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$227
$164
Official Site
3,533 results
All reviewsacross the streetocean viewdouble treebreakfast buffetwarm cookiestennis courtsstate streetnice propertybeautiful groundsmain buildingrooms are largenice poolwine tastingroad tripconferencepatiopier
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Overall great hotel with big rooms. We had a room overlooking the ocean with a nice patio in front. Pool is big and it nice with a full service bar and snack stand with quick service. Family atmosphere. Note the hotel is located across the street from the beach but with a direct view of the ocean. Only negative was that I spoke with 2 reservation agents who were very poor in terms of customer service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Spent a few days here for business. Arrived after dark and drove past three times. Very difficult to see the minimal signage. And the entrance is on a side street. So be forewarned. But otherwise, this place is great. My room had two queen beds and lots of room. And I had no problem locating ample electrical outlets to recharge gadgets. There are two sinks–one in the bathroom and one outside the bathroom. Convenient for two people.
As has been mentioned, the grounds are beautiful. And you can see the beach, sailboats, and the ocean across the street. It’s about a half-mile trek to the wharf and State Street where the action is restaurant-wise.
I’d stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Overall a very decent stay at a beachfront room for two nights (on business). Room smelled like mold at the entrance, quite strong. I thought maybe it was because of proximity to water or something, until I realized that coworkers' rooms did not smell like mold. By the time I realized that it was a problem with my room my stay was almost over, so I ended up telling the front desk upon checkout. They did not apologize or offer to correct it in any way by adjusting the bill or offering a discount on the next stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
mlavine, General Manager at Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Even though I was pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay, it was very disappointing to learn that our front desk staff failed to appropriately respond to your comment at check out. Please accept my apology for the frustration and inconvenience this matter created for you. The comfort of our guest is high priority and I am sorry that your recent stay was not as enjoyable as it should have been. If your plans include a return trip to Santa Barbara, please call my office and mention your Trip Advisor post. I want to personally oversee your reservation and make certain your next stay is a memorable one for you.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I recently stayed here with a group of friends for a bachelorette party, and the staff is nothing but amazing! From the moment my planning started I had been emailing Sarah the concierge, and she was great! We emailed back and forth for a few months and she was very helpful with restaurant recommendations for every meal!

We arrived at the hotel around 10:30 in the morning and our rooms were not ready, but Kristin at the front desk assured us she would give us a call as soon as one of the rooms was ready. Within a couple of hours (and way before guaranteed check in time) BOTH of our rooms were ready! We were able to get connecting rooms (always a plus when traveling with a group) and check into both rooms by 1:30!

We did not use many of the amenities however every staff person we came in concact with were great! Kristin and Alex and the front desk were very helpful and the bellman were readily available when we needed a taxi! Overall I would highly recommend Fess Parker's Doubletree and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Overall, a disappointment. The staff was friendly and tried to be helpful, but there were simply not enough of them to get the job done. We stayed there during prime Spring Break season and the place was staffed like it was the dead of winter. One night in the bar/lounge there were two waiters and a bartender trying to take care of a large number tables inside and outside on a terrace. The front desk always had a wait which was really frustrating. We had a non-functioning room key and I ended up waiting for about 15 minutes while they tried to check in guests. The person at the concierge desk was pulled back and forth to the front desk which created more waits. There was a terrible smell in the bathroom sink in our room and the halls frequently had room service trays sitting around. The grounds are pretty, but not enough to make it worth a stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family