We had a great time, loved the view and the room was peaceful. All was fine - except the internet, which I depend on for my work. It is so irritating to be staying at a super fine hotel (which it is) and be charged for internet use. Not only that, but they charge for each device!... So, if you have a laptop and an ipad, it's x two... I know, it's a small charge (especially when compared with the cost of the room itself), but that makes it even more irritating. Other than that little irritation, the room was awesome. We were right across the street from the beach. Wonderful location for my husband's birthday get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort