Arriving at this large resort was like stepping back in time to the 50's/60's - but in a good way! The large reception area with adjoining bars/restaurants is a great place to sit and take in the ambiance of the place. The pool area is great with plenty of space. All staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were large enough for a family of 4 with teenagers. Furnishings could be modernised (room was very clean) but they actually add to the whole feel of the place. Being able to do own laundry at a reasonable price was excellent. Santa Barbara is a short drive away which brings me to my only complaint - parking. This sprawling resort has acres of parking but they still charge $19 per day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort