I took my mother on vacation and this was our choice in Santa Barbara. Our suite was very nice, lots of room. No view, but when we were in the room it didn't matter. The distances between rooms and services was difficult for her; I wish I had realized this earlier.
This hotel is set in an outstanding location with the beach right across the street with great walking and lots to see, including beach activities. I would definitely stay here again; although the place does need updating it is still in an outstanding location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort