We stayed here - four of us - overnight on a recent holiday. The hotel is impressive, very spacious and well located. We were given a room upgrade upon arrival with superb ocean views. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff were great with suugestions for dinner and even picked us up from the restaurant after dinner - thank you for the splendid service. They also made a great suggestion for breakfast. All in all, a great place to stay in Santa Barbara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort