We stayed here for our anniversary. We were given the romance package. The room was a suite, big and the bed was comfortable but dated. I expected for the money we'd have a pillow top bed at least. The sliding door to the patio was so hard to slide we barely could. Maintenance needs to repair it. The windows were not clean but rather cloudy. The plant in our room was half dead so I gave it some water myself. The couch had snags in the upholstery. Our room came with a large spa tub. The service was very nice and courteous but the rooms need a little TLC. Short walk to the beach. Nice stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort