My husband and I spent a night here to celebrate an anniversary. This hotel is really big. It seems to take up an entire city block. I really liked the location as it was right across from the beach. Our room was really nice. We had a very comfy king bed and a separate area for seating. We also had a balcony with a slight ocean view. The only thing i can really complain about is being charged $19 for parking. The parking lot is huge, there really is no reason to charge. Anything for an extra buck though I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort