The hotel location is fabulous, right across from the beach and near Stearn's Wharf. The grounds are lovely, the pool is very nice. We had breakfast in our room both days and it was quite good and the server very pleasant.
The room was very nice - I didn't think it was as spectacular as I would expect for the premium price, but it was certainly large and attractive and well maintained. The bathroom was large and nice. The bed was very comfortable!! Our patio was lovely. - Would really like free wifi in the room.
The check-in woman was cool and didn't seem particularly excited to see us. Otherwise, the help was uniformly friendly and nice.
Overall, very nice. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort