This hotel is a paradise all around. From the wonderful views of the ocean, beaches, and mountains to the lush landscaping. The pool area is very nice and roomy, the options abound. It is a great place to start your day from and there is lots to do a short walk away. Santa Barbara is a paradise in California. The staff makes sure that your stay is a pleasant and memorable one. Highly recommended. It may cost a little more but every dollar is money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort is steps from the beach and convenient to Santa Barbara's waterfront and downtown. Oversized rooms all feature balconies or patios; families and pets are warmly welcomed. Amenities include a year round heated Olympic sized pool, Spa, fitness center, salon, tennis courts, bike rentals, putting green, shuffle board, weekend wine tasting, 2 restaurants, ocean-view bar and 24 acres of grounds. Complimentary airport/Amtrak shuttle service available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your The Fess Parker - A Doubletree by Hilton Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fess Parker`s Doubletree Hotel Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Santa Barbara
- Doubletree Fess Parkers
- Fess Parkers Doubletree Resort