Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Breakfast included
West Beach Inn, a Coast Hotel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
Spanish Garden Inn(Santa Barbara)
$309
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$351
$300
  • Pool
Harbor House Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$245
Presidio Motel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$179
Travelocity
Simpson House Inn(Santa Barbara)
$332
Marina Beach Motel(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$225
Agoda.com
3,509 results
All reviewsacross the streetocean viewdouble treebreakfast buffetwarm cookiestennis courtsstate streetnice propertybeautiful groundsmain buildingrooms are largenice poolwine tastingroad tripconferencepatiopier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I've just read several reviews for this hotel and find it hard to believe that everyone finds this overpriced aging resort across the road from a very smelly 'beach' so fantastic! I wonder if the other reviewers have stayed in high quality accommodation before because I would definitely not classify this Hotel as high quality.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Very nice staff. Even the housekeeping were very helpful to assist me with finding my room. I loved the proximty to the beach and to the local shops.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2011

This hotel was recommended to me by my cousin, who said that if I were to treat myself to one thing on my vacation, it should be a trip to Santa Barbara with a stay at this hotel. My husband and I were impressed with the recommendation and we called the hotel for a reservation.

We had only intended on staying one night and were so taken with the beauty of Santa Barbara and the serenity of the resort that we had to stay longer. I know there's other hotels and resorts in town but they'd be hard pressed to measure up to this hotel.

They did have one negative on our last night there, however. We were tired and just wanted to order a salad to go up to our room. I asked the bartender to order a salad for us to go. He suggested that we should simply order room service instead. I asked if it would be the same price and he assured me it would. Well, of course, it wasn't. Room service is always more expensive and I should have known that but in retrospect, it was obvious that the bartender simply didn't want to be bothered. However, what I can say from observing every other employee at that resort is that this seems to be one bad apple rather than a common occurence so I'll chalk it up as that.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2011

Had a great time. Hotel is really nice . Enjoyed the ocean views, rooms very clean. But Tarah (from Dallas) and Aurelico really made our experiance the best. Thanks guys for going that extra mile for us. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2011

My husband and I had the pleasure to enjoy two delightful nights at the Doubletree including a wonderful dinner at Rodney's Steak House. The room was spacious and clean and I especially loved the shower with multiple heads! Being right across the street from the beach lulled us to sleep with the steady sound of the ocean waves breaking on the shore and then to wake up in the morning when all was so peaceful and serene, just lovely! Conveniently located just minutes from downtown it made it easy to get around. All in all a delightful getaway.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business