Ramada Santa Barbara
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
$297
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$414
$304
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$213
$188
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$180
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$194
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$189
$182
Agoda.com
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$188
$157
Official Site
2,199 results
All reviewsdrew wakefieldduck pondbeautiful lagooncontinental breakfasthard boiled eggspool areabagelsfront desk staffminute drivedowntown sbnice poolhot tubacross the streetfree parkingcookiesstate streetducks
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I'm very disappointed with the handling of my hotel reservation at the Santa Barbara Ramada. I felt violated when the front desk refused me my prepaid room because I mistakenly booked the room under my deceased mother's name. (By default, Hotwire had my mother's name in the booking field, which was left over from a reservation I made for her a few years ago, which I did not notice when I clicked "submit" to book the room.) Despite my proof that I was the person making the reservation, with the original credit card, and showing my deceased mother's name in the field of my Hotwire account, the front desk still refused to accept this as proof that this reservation was mine. It was a humiliating and a belittling experience to have to relive my mother's death and to make copies of all my personal information -- treated like a criminal before being allowed entry into my room at 10pm night. This is not what I call "customer service" and in the future will willingly spend a $100 more for a hotel that treats its customers as 'guests' and as human beings. My daughter goes to SBCC and I know a lot of parents.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank katsvision
Santa_Barbara_Ramada, Director of Sales at Ramada Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while checking in to our award winning hotel. The entire hotel industry and online travel companies train front desk staff agents to ask for proper identification for the safety and security of our guests. Our front desk agent was correct in asking you to provide proper identification while researching the reservation that you apparently booked under a different name on a third party travel site. We are required by law and by all online travel companies such as the third party site that you booked this room under to use these verification procedures in situations such as these. While we sympathize with you about the loss of your mother, we will not compromise the safety & security of our guests under any circumstances. One only has to read the newspapers or watch the national news to understand the perils of allowing an unregistered guest access to hotel rooms. We hope that you understand and will reconsider utilizing our hotel when visiting your daughter at SBCC.

Reviewed October 22, 2010

Good parking. Easy to find. Pleasant and helpful staff. Good location to stop if travelling along the Coastal Highway.Only drawback is that its a bit out of town.
Santa Barbara is a great place!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Santa_Barbara_Ramada, Director of Sales at Ramada Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2010

Dear From the East,

Thank you for mentioning how great Santa Barbara is, we believe that we do live in paradise and want everyone to come and visit. We so appreciate your kind words about our wonderful staff, they believe that every guest should always receive VIP service. Our Front Desk staff is one of the reasons why we just received the 2010 Ramada Worldwide award for Service, Quality, and Performance.

Our hotel tends to be in a real central location just on the north side of Santa Barbara. We are very close to UCSB, the Airport, and Goleta, and still only 8 minutes from downtown Santa Barbara and 10 minutes from the downtown beaches.

We sure hope that when you return to beautiful Santa Barbara that you will again come and choose to stay with us at the award winning Ramada Limited.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

Hotel is "tucked away" right off of Hwy 101. Very nice courtyard with pool and pond, etc. Staff were very nice. Although hotel is a bit dated, everything was very adequate. We stayed here twice during our time in Southern California, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Travelmaint,

Thank you so much for mentioning our award winning freshwater lagoon and gardens. We do hope that you were able to enjoy our year-round heated pool and whirlpool during your stay. We also appreciate you mentioning our wonderful staff since they always work hard to give every guest VIP service during their stays.

We will look forward to your return in the future and please feel free to bring along a friend or two.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

Just look up my comments from June 1, 2010. I still feel the same way and we are staying again for 3 nights this weekend!!! This is the BEST place EVER!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family

Dear Zinkky,
We are so happy that you look at the award winning Ramada Limited as your home away from home and BEST place EVER! We have a number of guests that choose to stay with us whenever they are in beautiful Santa Barbara and we are excited that you are also one of them.

We pride ourselves on offering a beautiful hotel and VIP service to all of our guests. We also hope that you are able to take advantage of all of our discounts to local restaurants and attractions. The Ramada strives to offer our guests the best value possible when enjoying beautiful Santa Barbara.

We look forward to your return and please know that you are always welcome to call us your home away from home.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

Not only was our stay at the Ramada just about perfect...they went above and beyond when it came to two different circumstances. The first being loud neighbors in the early morning. That situation was handled quickly and professionally.
The second and far more important situation was when my daughter lost her cherished cuddle buddy. We inadvertently left him behind in the sheets. Well needless to say, when we got home that night and went to tuck in our daughter....sadness ensued. I made a call that night (11:30pm) and left a message with housekeeping. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call the next morning, first thing, and even better...they sent our cuddle buddy to use post haste!!!!! He was back home in two days to the delight of my daughter and her parents.
I've always wanted to stay at this particular hotel as it is the one my family and friends stayed at when we were married., This particular stay was our 18th wedding anniversary trip and it could not have been a more fabulous time,
Stay at this Ramada and you'll be very happy you did. Say hi to Penny at check-in. She’s a delight, as is the whole staff!!!!!!
JMT, Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA