Brisas Del Mar, Inn At The Beach
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$279
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$165
Spanish Garden Inn(Santa Barbara)
$309
Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$202
$161
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Montecito Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Breakfast included
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$365
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$357
$309
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Castillo Inn at the Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$150
Travelocity
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$164
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheeseking suitecontinental breakfaststate streetfree bikesdressing roombottle of champagnefull kitchenwalk in closetbike rentalsliving roomsmall gymlate afternooncrackerstwo blocksdvd player
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Brisas Del Mar Inn for two nights, and had a wonderful experience. We didn't have a car as we were taking the Amtrak. Brisas Del Mar is located in a good central place if you are not driving. We were able to walk everywhere - State Street, beach, marina, Amtrak. The rooms are small, but very clean and comfortable. For Santa Barbara, the price is good. We loved the wine and cheese in the afternoon, the cookies and milk in the evening, and also we really enjoyed the lovely breakfast. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. We wouldn't hesitate to go back and recommend Brisas Del Mar to friends and family.

4  Thank Susan D
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I have stayed there for the last four years. The rooms are adequate and clean, older style. However, the ambiance of the hotel is casual elegance. There is a wonderful free breakfast every morning, and this is not the Holiday Inn Express norm at all. NO. This is wonderful fruit, assorted pastries, granola, juices and to eat in such a picturesque setting is also the charm. The pool is small but usually not crowded. The work out room a joke.
Ok...and then at 4 p.m. it is cocktail time with wine, cheeses (MANY) , wonderful crackers. And you start to think it can't get better...but after you've dined elsewhere ... you return and there is milk and fresh baked cookies.
We never stay anywhere else. And oh, the location is FAB.

Room Tip: there are rooms with King size beds but not many
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nancy r
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I searched high and low for a hotel in Santa Barbara. I came upon Brisas Del Mar, read the reviews and thought this could be a really nice place to stay but it was a bit more expensive then other places. I kept searching but I kept coming back to this property. I finally made my decision and booked for the one night that we would be there. Boy am I glad i did. The location was terrific, only a 2 block walk from the wharf and beach. Everything about my experience at Brisas Del Mar was perfect. The staff were exceptional. For friendly, professional and welcoming. One at one point I called the front desk to say that I couldn't get the TV to work he said I'll be there in a minute. Sure enough I heard a knock on my door and he got the TV working (I was pressing the wrong button :) ). The room was clean and very nicely appointed. Complimentary champagne was waiting for us when we checked in. We weren't honeymooning or celbrating an anniversary that's just their standard welcome. Everyday at 4pm there is a wine and cheese reception in the lobby then at 5:30 it's milk and warm, homemade, right out of the oven cookies in the lobby. Yummy. The breakfast was out of this world. I wish we had stayed more then one night. This place is a winner no matter how you look at. Thank you Brisas Del Mar. I'll be back.

1  Thank Levy21
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My first time in Santa Barbara, hotel was very clean and comfortable. Champagne waiting in refrig in our room. Warm cookies and wine in the lobby. Very close to marina and the harbor.
A little bit of a walk to state street however did not seem to matter. Bikes were available for free.
Thank you staff, Matt and everyone at the desk for being very helpful with our activities as well as where to eat.
Will stay again....

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stay in Carmel alot, and also have stayed at The Lavender Inn (the sister hotel) and can only say good things about both, Staff is Excellant, rooms are clean and quiet. Always enjoy the Breakfast treats, BIG PLUS, The afternoon Cheese and Wine Great, The evening Cookies and Milk Big Plus. Great Staff, Front Desk, Room Service Great Thanks to all that made our stay Pleasant LB/Jim, Matt Lav/ Carol Puuuurrrrfect !!!

Room Tip: Nice location a few blocks to beach, Bikes Nice
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple