All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheeseking suitecontinental breakfaststate streetfree dvdscomplimentary champagnedressing roomfull kitchenwalk in closetliving roomfree parkinglate afternooncrackersdvd playerfew blocksfront desk staff
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for two nights in August. It is located in walking distance of the beach and main shopping/ eating areas. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and kept to the highest standard. Breakfast, cookies and milk, cheese and wine are served daily. There is free bike hire available as well as many DVD s to loan. The staff are wonderful and really cannot do enough to make your stay extra special. This was just a stop off for us on our way along the coast road but we enjoyed it so much we are hoping to return next year but stay for longer!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I love Santa Barbara and this was the perfect location for us to stay. Easy walk to the beach. Complimentry bicycles for a cool way to get around. Expensive yes.... but service was great, very clean, super location, would definitely stay there again. Nice quiet room. Wi Fi worked great, loved the amenities. Great weekend get-away.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank capgwb
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I booked the Brisas for one night (Saturday) for a wedding. It was very expensive, but the pics on the website made the hotel look worth it.
However, the Brisas resembled a renovated motel. The service on the other hand was great, which is why I give the Brisas three stars instead of two. I've stayed at other hotels, closer to the beach, for far less, with nicer accommodations.
Don't let the pics fool you, the Brisas is not as physically nice as other spots in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wirtravel
Reviewed September 25, 2012

3 couples travelling together without kids for the first time. UK to Vegas - Santa Barbara - Monterey - San Fran - Hawaii - Vegas and home. Just one night here but great stay - long drive from Vegas arrived about 15:45 - wonderful check-in and straight into free wine and cheese. Rooms nice with fridge and free champagne. Wi-fi was good for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I'm in Santa Barbara right now, typing this review from a Starbucks because the WiFi at the hotel won't work with my computer. It has not worked since we arrived. This is a major inconvenience for me, as I'm here on business. Staff have already informed me that guests often have trouble accessing the WiFi, especially from Windows machines.

I'm posting the negative review both because the WiFi does not work, and because they didn't do anything to help me.

Otherwise, the hotel is fine. A little expensive for what you get, but the rooms are comfortable and the people are friendly.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business