All reviews cookies and milk wine and cheese king suite continental breakfast state street complimentary champagne free dvds dressing room full kitchen the penthouse walk in closet small gym living room free parking late afternoon crackers dvd player
Reviewed September 25, 2012

3 couples travelling together without kids for the first time. UK to Vegas - Santa Barbara - Monterey - San Fran - Hawaii - Vegas and home. Just one night here but great stay - long drive from Vegas arrived about 15:45 - wonderful check-in and straight into free wine and cheese. Rooms nice with fridge and free champagne. Wi-fi was good for us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I'm in Santa Barbara right now, typing this review from a Starbucks because the WiFi at the hotel won't work with my computer. It has not worked since we arrived. This is a major inconvenience for me, as I'm here on business. Staff have already informed me that guests often have trouble accessing the WiFi, especially from Windows machines.

I'm posting the negative review both because the WiFi does not work, and because they didn't do anything to help me.

Otherwise, the hotel is fine. A little expensive for what you get, but the rooms are comfortable and the people are friendly.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MRL_SF
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Sadly just had one night here while riding PCH on the Harley.
Lovely looking Spanish style hotel, 5 minutes from the beach. Very friendly lady on reception.
Room was great, actually it was more a mini apartment. Kitchen diner, lounge area and bedroom and bathroom. A complimentary bottle of champagne in the fridge said I was looking very handsome.
Very big tv in the bedroom, comfy bed and clean bathroom. Handy to have a full size Fridge and microwave.
The gym, the reason I chose this hotel, was the only disappointment and a big let down. A few pieces of cardio equipment does not constitute a gym, for me. I need weights and or weight machines. Thats a gym to me.
Breakfast was ok, not a great choice as most of the Danish had run out but coffee was good and so was fruit and gave us enough fuel to hit the road on the bike until we stopped for a proper breakfast.
Apart from the gym and the breakfast, couldn't fault the rest. Lovely hotel in a fantastic place

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dave P
Reviewed September 19, 2012

What a great stay!Welcomed with very friendly and helpful staff.Parked right under our room for free and were greeted with a bottle of chilled sparkly to kick us off for a great stay.Room spacious ,clean and beautiful.Free wi-fi too.We wanted for nothing and even make-up remover wipes were provided! Cheese and wine 430-6.30 was plentiful and a great way to interact with other guests.Cookies were then served 6.30 onwards.Such a comfortable sleep in large beds.
Would really recommend this place!Breakfast in

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Brisas del mar is ideally situated in Santa Barbara. it is close to the beach and the harbor, and not to far away from the city center. Upon arrival we were surprised by the friendly welcome by the staff. Our spacious room was nicely decorated. There was a separate room with a big closet and a nice bathroom with shower and toilet. The comfortable king beds provided an excellent sleep. Breakfast is simple, but outside seating makes it pleasant. There is a small pool and a few sundecks. What we enjoyed most where the bicycles that are offered freely by the hotel. They allow you to visit the beautiful surroundings of Santa Barbara.
We would certainly make a new booking at this hotel when visiting Santa Barbara again.

Date of stay: July 2012