“Great Brew!”

The Brewhouse
Ranked #30 of 542 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Brewhouse Santa Barbara is a fun and friendly American Bistro, Brewery that is dedicated to the premise that you will never leave hungry, thirsty, disappointed or unamused. A favorite with locals of all ages, anyone who discovers the Brewhouse becomes family.
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The Brewhouse has the best beer and bar menu I have ever seen. I typically seek out gastropubs when I travel. Brewhouse is now at the top of my list. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent food in a friendly, comfortable atmosphere. Perfect for families and dogs. The menu offers something for everyone and everything is very good. We will definitely make this a regular stop when we are in Santa Barbara.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I found this Restaurant while staying at Casa Del Mar - it's at the end of the block. What a wonderful surprise! The Bacon Wrapped Filet with sugar snap peas and rosemary potatoes was amazing!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We went here to have dinner and watch Monday Night Football since we were in town on vacation and our team was playing that night.They have a very welcoming atmosphere and a huge menu. They brew their own beer here too. Our waitress was friendly and even let us have tasters of some of the beers so we could be sure we liked them before ordering. Service was very good and the food was also really good. We had the calamari for an appetizer and then I had the steamed mussels and clams and my husband had a chicken salad. Everything was very enjoyable and it was a great spot to relax and watch the game. Because it's a little off the beaten path, it seemed like it was all locals in there except for us which was actually really nice.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner. We had the onion rings to start and they were some of the best I've had. Not greasy, crispy served with a tasty spiced mayo dipping sauce. For dinner my husband had the porterhouse and I had the lamb loin in a red wine & honey reduction. Both were excellent. We took a piece of the peanut butter pie to go. Man was it rich and delicious. We sat out on the patio with the pooches and enjoyed the decorative space heaters. If we come into town again we will definitely come back to try more.