“Aaaamazing Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Boulder, Colorado
“Aaaamazing Pizza”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by on family vacation up the CA coast to find this unbelievable, to die for pizza! Fresh ingredients. Super flavorful. Friendly service. Try the "mystic pizza" in particular. Wish we had one of these in our hometown in Colorado!

Lahaina, Hawaii, United States
“The Evolution of Better Pizza for All”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My older Son, Spencer had just graduated from UCSB and decided that his favorite pizza hang-out was the place to embrace for the celebration. Since I cook a lot for my household in Hawaii I rarely step out to taste the other side.But when I do ,it better be great....And when I first stepped into the Pizza Guru there were aromas and smells I had never experienced before, and it was All Good after that. Our choice of Pizzas(3 large for 6 hungry engineers and myself) were the Euphoria(2)(caramelized onions,roasted garlic,crumbled gorgonzola,mushrooms,grass-fed tri-tip(grass has highest protein of any feed),rosemary red potatoes and mozzarella). The huge difference in flavor profile for the Euphoria is the garlic white sauce that is rich and creamy,yet subtle enough so the other ingredients shine too...Euphoria is an understatement..Over-the-top-yes.The other creation was the Maui Wowie pizza. I am from Maui and their's come up short compared to this next Pizza. With ingredients laden generously including two fruits(organic pineapple And mango), Canadian and applewood smoked bacon,red onion, sesame seeds and mozzarella it was a tropical masterpiece. An organic tomato-sauce is the foundation for this island flavor-bomb. For greens we shared a fat sheperd- salad drizzled with honey-balsamic dressing. Every pizza here by design is like an individual planet in the solar-system of the Guru Nebulae. I am going back to the Guru to worship some more grinds. .You can build your own pizza as you wish,enjoy sandwiches, salads and specials..Pizza Guru is Vegan ready with a substantial amount of organic ingredients including gluten-free crust...The flavors were so new and inviting to my palate I had to pace myself, everything was so incredibly delicious,scrumptious, Umami Baby!!.And most large pizzas are just $22...P.S, the rating is really 4 1/2 stars however the ambiance was a bit sparse and the night lighting a little patchy. Other than that please when you are visiting Santa Barbara or live here already(lucky you), come enjoy some of the most unique, wildly wonderful and bomb-diggety pizza anywhere.Doors open at 11:00 PM Don't be shy, it's that Good!...♥♥☺

• Visited June 2014
Bangor, Maine
“Fabulous choice”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We found a review of this restaurant on tripadvisor while visiting Santa Barbara. The great reviews along with the mention of gluten free caught my eye. We were not disappointed. Friendly atmosphere and super pizza! Wishing we could transport it back home!

• Visited November 2013
Pima, Arizona
“Very Good Gluten Free Pizza !”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I found a very good Gluten Free Pizza at this place. I am always looking for GF pizza an this place serves a VERY tasty one.

Apparently they make their own dough and use quality ingredients. Lots of foo foo topper ingredients to choose from -- for this Cali crowd.

Have been there twice ... the salads appear were really nice and tasty as well.

In watching them put the pizza together... they are careful about cross contaiamination? and try to keep the GF product separate from any wheat products. BUT... that being said.. there is regular pizza being made in the store. Do watch out for wheat issues in the store if you are super sensative.

Beers on tap and various drinks available. Rustic inside and a very friendly staff.

Overall a great find for those, like me, needing a gluten free pizza!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank SBvisitor
NE England
“The best pizza place ever!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

WE Have travelled throughout the USA and bought pizza everywhere, this is the best. The choice is huge with a modern twist, the rest will eventually catch up but go now.

Visited September 2013