“Friendly, delicious, and phenomenal!”
Review of Pizza Guru

Pizza Guru
Ranked #147 of 530 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Friendly, delicious, and phenomenal!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband, one-year old son and I went here based on positive trending reviews, and it was wonderful. We love to eat good food, but with a one-year old often find it tricky to get a balance between delicious food and a kid-friendly atmosphere, but the Pizza Guru balanced both well. They had a little toybin for little kids, and beer, wine and sustainable local ingredients for the "big kids.". We had a pizza with garlic EVOO sauce, mozzarella and feta cheese and pepperoni - yum. We got their dunking bread for an appetizer and a personal pepperoni and meatball pizza for our son. All the food was straight out of the oven to our table. Whatever the older reviews might say is not representative of the delightful time we had. We're going back for lunch tomorrow!

London
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We went to pizza guru, found it on the off chance, have to say that this is the best pizza i have had ever. The place was about to close for the day and told us that we could have a take out menu if required but hwen the pizzas arrived we were told that we can sit inside and eat if we wanted.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best pizza in SB, and healthy!!! My wife...”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

Best pizza in SB, and healthy!!! My wife and I went in yesterday evening for the first time. We were just looking for a good old pizza, but were pleasantly surprised to learn that pizza guru specializes in fresh local organic ingredients, most of which come from farmer's markets. The manager said they have 52 toppings and 51 are organic (except pepperoni). The crusts and sauces are made fresh in-house as well, and they use an organic whole-milk mozzarella cheese that is to die for! We had a large pizza and a pitcher of beer during happy hour for $15!!! We're taking the whole family back on sunday night to enjoy the excellent food and warm atmosphere; the holiday lights are awesome - they have this teeter-totter on the roof with santa on one side and a few raindeer on the other, although they were getting rained on last night! A big Thank You pizza guru for delivering an eco-friendly pizza that I can feel good about feeding to my family. -Stan

Los Angeles, CA
“I give it a 10 out of 10!!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I stumbled upon this gem 2 days ago while on my way home from the bank. The only reason I went in was to see if they sold slices (they do), but while I was ordering I saw a pizza that just came out of the oven and did a double-take. Steak and potatoes? On a pizza? I had to try it so I ordered one, sat down and enjoyed a cold one while I waited. I brought home a large for myself and the boys. My 10 year old said it was the best pizza in the whole world, and I'm not so sure I disagree!! I'm taking the family down on Friday night for round 2!!

Gold Coast
“Pizza Guru Enlightens Upper State St.”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I eat at the Guru all the time. It's a great place to meet with friends, eat and drink good beer.
Their specialty pizza's are off the hook. I love the White House pizza. It has grilled chicken, artichoke, garlic, basil, cilantro on white sauce. It goes perfect with a pitcher of Union Jack. My veggie friends love the Nirvana. Which has Roasted eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper, olives, garlic and Feta cheese on a whole wheat crust. Cheers.