A White Jasmine Inn
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
$297
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$288
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$249
$224
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$150
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$229
$213
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$189
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$188
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$164
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main houselavender roomcraftsman roomquichecountry roomcookieseach morningstate streetbed and breakfastsocial hourhot breakfastfresh ojgas fireplacecoffee makerbreakfast was amazingbreakfast deliveredenjoyed our stay
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We wanted to take a little mini honeymoon nearby so we drove from orange county to SB on a weekend. We stayed at the noveaou suite which has its own private jacuzzi. The room was very roomy and clean. Every time we stopped by the front, there were baked goods or cheese and wine for the guests. John made sure we had activities for the day and advised for some in case we didn't have anything planned. It was our first b&b experience and we are sure we will be doing it again. Overall a great place to stay, prime location and good eats

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The White Jasmine Inn is a lovely crasftsman home with cottages available on the grounds and lovely gardens to enjoy. For the price the room was very nice. We were upgraded to a king bed, kitchen, jacuzzi suite for no extra money. The breakfast was delicious and yes, we'd go back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda P
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A charming getaway in the heart of Santa Barbara... leave the car in the driveway, and walk to enjoy this beautiful city in Southern California. This B & B is located near many fine restaurants, cultural venues and historic sites.

Room Tip: Try the Opal Restaurant... a gourmet treat within walking distance
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was recently passing through Santa Barbara for the day and indulged a bit too much at lunch. What can I say? The wine was too good *not* to drink it. So I needed a place to crash for the night – and I really couldn't have made a better choice for the price. The room was tidy and had great character, the owners were friendly and accommodating, and breakfast in the garden was delicious and relaxing. I also liked the fact that the inn is walking distance from State St.

On my way in I overheard a couple chatting, and they mentioned that they come back here every year. They certainly looked as if they could afford to stay anywhere, but they choose White Jasmine. While I only stayed the one somewhat boozy night, but I can understand why people come back. If I'm passing through and I order that extra glass or two of Pinot at lunch again (a strong possibility), this is definitely the first place I'll call.

This isn't ultra-luxury accommodations – just smart, home-like and warm, with a bed that I'd fall asleep in and not wake up for 9 hours straight. It was exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Castaway Room for four nights while enjoying the sights in and around Santa Barbara! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The Inn is at a fantastic location in the city, convenient parking near the houses, and both John and Marlies were friendly and helpful. It was fun to wake up each morning and anticipate the mouthwatering breakfast that was delivered fresh and hot to our door ... mmmm ... can you say scrumptious?!?! Marlies out did herself each morning (and each evening ... with her freshly baked cookies)!!! Then to come back after an exciting day of sightseeing to a beautifully made up room and a large jacuzzi tub to relax in ... divine! Thank you, Marlies and John!!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple