A White Jasmine Inn
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
$297
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$288
Kimpton
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$229
$213
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$249
$224
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$150
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$188
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$189
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$164
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main houselavender roomcraftsman roomquichecountry roomcookieseach morningstate streetbed and breakfastsocial hourhot breakfastfresh ojgas fireplacecoffee makerbreakfast was amazingbreakfast deliveredenjoyed our stay
Reviewed April 19, 2008

I had one of the most amazing stays in Santa Barbara of my life. I went there to propose to my fiance and we had a secluded room with total privacy and a romantic garden that surrounded our room and breakfast nook. The breakfast was the best in Santa Barbara, and it is included with the room. And to top it all off the owner operators were the kindest people, offering great recommendations for other places to see and eat around town.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DrKink
Reviewed April 2, 2008

The White Jasmine is about 3 blocks from State Street and a mile from the beach (walking distance). The beds were really comfortable, but there is no dining room. We had a delicious breakfast in the beautiful backyard gazebo. In poor weather (if there is such a thing in Santa Barbara) you would have to eat in your bedroom on a small table. Very nice experience.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2008

This upscale B&B in the quaint residential downtown area of Santa Barbara was superb in every way! My mom and I decided last minute to meet in Santa Barbara for a girl's weekend and we found this "keeper" on a B&B website. We stayed in the Bordeaux suite which is actually around the corner from the main house. The room was beautiful, dark tones with a fabulous king-size 4 poster bed that was very comfy. The jacuzzi bath was very well appointed and there was a small sitting room as well. We had our own private entrance with a porch and two chairs. Breakfast was amazing - brought to us every morning and we normally dined on the porch in the beautiful central coast morning sun. We will definitely return for many more visits. In fact we have our next visit planned for August 2008!

Stayed: April 2004
Reviewed October 30, 2007

We stayed at this B & B in Sept of 2007, in the Bordeaux Suite. This was the only room left as it was a very busy weekend in Santa Barbara.

The room itself was huge, with a big bed, which was so high you need the step next to it to climb up. It had a lovely bathroom, with spa tub and a full size kitchen. The only two problems we had with the room (in fact its more like a small cottage than just a room) was that it was quite dark. No doubt the furnishing where high quality and lovely bedding but just rather dark wood and red bed covers. The other was the shower gel and shampoo, and a few other bathroom accessories had the name written in red ink on them, for the price I think a few little bathroom luxuries would have been nice.

We only stayed one night but it would be a great room if your staying longer especially as you have a full size kitchen and a little porch outside to sit out on.

They did have wine and cookies etc available but we weren't really there that long to sample. The breakfast wasn't exaclty to our taste and we would rather have had a small choice, however it was very nice to have it included and french toast with cinnamon and fruit is an Amercian thing, I don't expect them to cater for ever nation.

Overall though, a pleasant stay, Main St is close and its location beats the places down on the coast which would have had a very long walk into town.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2007

Just came back from one night stay over a weekend at White Jasmine Inn and I couldn’t be anymore pleased about my stay. We stayed in the Garden room which features a queen size bed and a whirlpool tub with shower combo. I thought the room and the bathroom were very clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast for that day was French toasts with fresh fruit and fresh squeezed orange juice. All was very good. The location was really great. It’s only 3 blocks to State Street, close to many of the highly rated restaurants, and about 20 minute leisure walk to the Pier. Since we booked this vacation at the very last minute, I was so happy that John, the Innkeeper, was very responsive and did everything he could to accommodate us, especially we only stayed for one Saturday night - most Inns or hotels I called didn’t even want to talk to me! Thank you John! Although, this was the first time I stayed at a B&B, I had a great time and would definitely stay at WJI again during our next trip to SB.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple