A White Jasmine Inn
Santa Barbara Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
$414
$304
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$309
$297
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$213
$188
  • Beachfront
Franciscan Inn & Suites(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$180
Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$208
$194
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$169
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
$189
$182
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe main houselavender roomcraftsman roomquichecountry roomcookieseach morningstate streetbed and breakfastsocial hourhot breakfastfresh ojgas fireplacecoffee makerbreakfast was amazingbreakfast deliveredenjoyed our stay
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were only there for a short time, but really enjoyed our stay. Everything was clean and well maintained with decorations that gave it a personal touch. Plus the breakfast the next morning was aweseome! Our room was small, but perfect for a one-night stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed in the craftsman room. Bed was comfortable and it was nice that there is a private patio with the large jacuzzi. The bed however is way too big for the room and the one bed post at the end of the bed is a bit of a hazard; even though the owner warned me not to bump into it, I did, I bumped my knee and was in pain for awhile. I put one of my bags near the post as a reminder. The shower is too small. There is no closet but there is a rod with hangers over one of the nooks in a corner. The gas fireplace was quaint. The jacuzzi controls even though recently updated were not working properly; the jets couldn't be turned off so if staying in this room ask where the shutoff valve is. Driveway leading to parking lot in the back is too tight so parked on the street. This room is on the ground level. There are rooms above and unfortunately at 5am, the guests above were stomping around until 630am. This was unbearable. The inn could use some sound proofing, thick carpets would be a good start. Left a note for the owner and did not stick around for breakfast.

Room Tip: Bring ear plugs in case the jacuzzi jets don't turn off.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is my 3rd visit to White Jasmine Inn and I find it a rewarding place to stay. The management is very attentive to the guest's needs and serves an excellent breakfast. Clean, comfortable rooms in a quiet neighborhood. A good place to get away from it all.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the street but there are more private spaces for couples looking to be by themselves.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been staying at the White Jasmine Inn for at least 17 years now…my wife and I spent our wedding night there. We still love visiting the White Jasmine Inn as much now as we did on our wedding night!
The staff is ALWAYS very accommodating, the rooms feel like home, beautifully decorated with never-ending charm … two blocks from State Street and all of the charm that Santa Barbara has to offer, the White Jasmine Inn is a GREAT choice for a Romantic Santa Barbara getaway or a quite place for a solo inner vacation.
Breakfast is served in a cute basket…the staff is very mindful regarding your individual dietary needs. Being a vegan, they have come up with some great breakfast creations…
We love the place! Reb and Rob Peters

Room Tip: All rooms are great! I have stayed in all of them!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the White Jasmine Inn. It's an easy walk to State Street where you'll find several terrific restaurants. Opal Restaurant is one of our favorites. We selected the Santa Ynez room because it had an entire wall of wooden windows and french doors which open onto a narrow and completely private (and enclosed) wooden patio. They did not let in as much light as I was expecting, but windows are nice nonetheless. The day we were in Santa Barbara the temperature was over 90 degrees, so we kept the french doors open all night and it was cool and wonderful for sleeping. The queen bed was firm, yet soft and had lovely bedding, and the bathroom was small, but adequate. The room is smaller than it appears on the photos, but the bed and chairs are very comfortable. In the morning, they deliver a charming picnic basket with a complete hot breakfast to your door. We requested vegan fare ahead of time, which they seemed happy to accommodate. They served us a really delicious tofu scramble, fresh seasonal fruit, orange juice and a muffin. The room has its own full sized coffee maker, with a canister of fresh coffee; so no shortcuts on coffee. It was all appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple