My husband and I just returned from an overnight stay at Cheshire Cat Inn as part of our honeymoon. Every aspect exceeded expectations. The Cheshire Cat offers plenty of charm, privacy, value and quality. It’s a beautiful place with warm and welcoming hosts. Everything is impeccably maintained. One could comfortably stay a good, long time.
We arrived to flowers, chocolates, a split of wine, and a congratulatory note from the owner. The two-room Tweedledum suite where we stayed is a small apartment. The main area has living room with TV and fireplace, dining area, and fully equipped kitchenette. The large master bedroom is tastefully furnished with a lush king-size bed, wall-mounted flat screen TV, and a Jacuzzi big enough for two. The roomy bathroom offers a walk-in shower stall, comfortable robes, and Molten & Brown bath products. The walk-in closet is big enough to be a small bedroom.
The splendid flower-filled grounds offer lovely places to sit and relax, complete with a hot tub inside a beautiful gazebo. The wine and cheese happy hour offered a nice assortment of appetizers. There were brownies and hot beverages in the evening. Breakfast included wickedly delicious pancakes filled with cream cheese and covered with warm berry sauce, as well as an abundance of warm hard-boiled eggs, muffins and toast, ham and cheese slices, fresh fruit, yogurt, juices, and an assortment of cereals. You won’t leave the lovely dining room hungry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire Cat Inn features two stately Queen Anne Victorian homes, an elegant coach house with two suites and four two bed-roomed cottages, all surrounded by lush flower filled gardens and patios. The Inn is situated just one block from Santa Barbara's main shopping street, which is full of attractive courtyards and alleys. The Old Mission is an easy 20-minute walk in one direction and the beach a brisk 40 minutes in the other. Each one of the sunny guest rooms and cottages is unique, with an individual charm and ranges from the elegant to the whimsical. Some are larger split-level junior suites with private balconies, some have in-room Jacuzzi s and fireplaces. This romantic Santa Barbara inn also features flat screen LCD/DVD, ironing boards and refrigerators. There is free Wi-Fi and parking. All rooms have private baths and direct dial telephones. The rates include breakfast and local wines and hors d'oeuvres daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cheshire Cat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheshire Cat Hotel Santa Barbara
- Cheshire Cat Inn Santa Barbara
- Cheshire Cat Bed Breakfast