Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$235
Priceline$235
Hotels.com$235
eDreams$235
FindHotel$235
Trip.com$244
1,050 results
All reviews homemade granola wine and cheese cookies country suite partridge rose room susan's loft bed and breakfast abigail room state street charming b b front porch breakfast was delicious third floor off street parking every afternoon other guests
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2016

We spent our 9th anniversary here.Great ambiance, cleanliness, and high level of comfort. DeBorah goes out of her way to make sure all her guests feel special. The food was fantastic, the bed was comfortableWe will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2016

We found this B&B from Tripadvisor, as it is rated 1 out of 20 at Santa Barbara. It is a great place and has a relaxing environment. We were well served and enjoyed our short stay. We could not make the wine and cheese this time and hope to catch it the next visit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We were warmly welcomed by Suzanne. (Hope you enjoyed your chocolate)
Fantastic service, they put on a lovely afternoon tea then a glass of wine.
Our room was up 2 flights of stairs so be aware of this if you have trouble. No lift but it didn't distract us at all, our room was generous in size bathroom was tidy but it had good a extraction fan. A little dated in furnishings but we loved it.
Breakfast was outside on the patio under the wisteria, was really lovely. Food was delightful and plenty. Would recommend this place, a true B&B. Owners had owned for years and work there as well. Thank you heaps for a lovely memorable stay in USA.
From the Kiwis.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2016

What a beautiful property. From the moment we pulled into the parking spot we were greeted with a warm friendly "welcome ladies!"
This is a stunning Victorian Home that has a rich history of its own. Since we got there at night we were able to enjoy the yummy spread waiting for us in the dining room. I think they call it late night snacks. Tea, Coffee, cakes and cookies....yummm.
(Loved the chocolate cake!)
We stayed in the smallest room called the Wedgewood Room. It is very cozy (no really...super cute and romantic) with a private bathroom. We slept with the windows open and enjoyed a great breeze.
The location is ideal, very close to everything. we used our Lyft App all weekend, each time we needed a ride it arrived in 2 minutes. Being two ladies we felt very safe in this neighborhood.
Marie, You were sooooo lovely. So imagine that you are away from your home but are treated like family. Marie and her staff made us feel so welcome and cared for, as if we were staying at our own aunts home.
I have traveled for business for many years, cold big hotel rooms. This was my first stay in a bed and breakfast. I will now always chose a bed and breakfast over a hotel from now on. They make you a delicious breakfast (included in your room rate, what? Yeup! So great!) sitting on the front porch sipping my coffee, I felt like I was whisked away to another time. Peaceful and rested. That is ALL this mommy of two searches for. ;)
Best wishes to you Marie and your team, you will see me and Gail again!
Stay here you'll be glad you did.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2016

I have tried a few different hotels in Santa Barbara. Bath Street Inn is, by far, the best so far, at least in that price range. Mind you, logging in Santa Barbara is quite expensive.
Service was excellent (they almost make you feel part of the family), I really enjoyed the traditional southern californian atmosphere, and the home made breakfast is amazing.
I would recommend rooms in the first floor, which have independent entrance.

Date of stay: July 2016