“Bath Street Inn”
Review of Bath Street Inn

Bath Street Inn
Ranked #3 of 18 Santa Barbara B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Wife and I decided to have a little get away for her birthday. The accommodations were great. We stayed in the Partridge room. Clean and nice. We arranged a wine tour. This is a must. Wine Edventures came and picked us up and we went on a tour of four wineries. The price was $100.00 per person which included tasting at the wineries, lunch, and a tour of two of the wineries. The wineries were out of the way places which we would not have found on our own. Great deal! Coming back to the ambiance of the Bath Street Inn was the cream on the top.

There are newer reviews for Bath Street Inn

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend and had an amazing time. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Evening snacks were an unexpected treat. Our bed was comfortable, and the room was clean. Will return and highly recommend to others.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

The house and gardens were quaint and lovely and the breakfast was exquisite. We enjoyed a very restful time there in the Balcony Roon and Susan's Loft. We loved both rooms. The innkeepers were very kind and helpful and can cook incredibly well.

1  Thank jerbove
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is the first time we visited California and we found Santa Barbara a friendly pretty town. Marie at Bath St Inn greeted us with a calm and friendly manner and offered us advice on where to eat, shop etc. The room, although small, was clean and very comfortable. The afternoon drinks were an unexpected delight and breakfast was amazing. We thoroughly recommend this B and B.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We loved every minutes of our stay at the Bath Street Inn in Santa Barbara. My daughters and I stayed in the Tiffany Room and we did not want to leave. The room was so cute and the bed was incredibly comfortable. Everything was immaculate. There were numerous cozy and comfortable little seating areas that my eldest daughter found to cuddle up in and read. There was a little desk outside the Tiffany room that was just perfect for my youngest to sit and complete her homework. There was also a small refrigerator that was just perfect to store a few bottles of water in.

Parking was easy as this inn has its own parking lot in back.

The location was awesome and just a short drive to State Street and some amazing shopping.

The breakfasts were amazing (we asked Marti for all of the recipes). We were started off each morning with orange juice, tea, fruit, yogurt, granola, muffins and the most amazing egg dishes. We chose to eat on the back patio each morning, but there was plenty of seating indoors for those who prefer eating indoors. The service and courtesy of everyone was fabulous, and we were always offered more of everything (the original serving sizes were perfect and despite loving everything, we just didn't have room for anymore).

Our first night there, Marti spent time showing us around and talking to my history buff kids about the history of the inn (Marti - I can't believe how patient you were with the 5000 questions being asked by my kids every time they saw you!) She went well above and beyond what she needed to do (and stayed late to chat), and my kids were just entranced by every little detail she showed them and every historical fact she shared.

We were in an out through much of the weekend (we were in Santa Barbara to attend a wedding), but we did notice that there was almost always tea, cookies and cakes set out for the guests to enjoy. Everything was delicious.

Thank you for everything and we will definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: We loved the Tiffany room..... has an entrance from the back. It has room for a 3rd bend and there...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ljmorgan
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We loved every minute of Bath Street B&B. We didn't know where our road trip would take us, and ended up calling the B&B the same day for a reservation. Luckily, they have a beautiful available room and we were able to take advantage of their same-day discount. When we arrived that afternoon, we were greeted with home-made cookies, wine and cheese. The attention to detail was really there for every aspect. We had breakfast on their vine-covered patio, which was delicious. So hard to say goodbye. (Special side note: Very aware and sensitive to food allergies)

Room Tip: If you can, try for the same-day discount. I think we saved 20%..
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nkurban12
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed with my mom, a little mother daughter QT. This place is precious. From the outside the yard and porch are so sweet and inviting. Inside its immaculate, so clean, inviting, cozy. We were there to experience Santa Barbara but almost didn't want to leave the inn. We stayed in the Balcony room, it was a small room but had everything we needed, a warm bed with soft sheets, grandfather chairs, a small but functional bathroom, a little T.V, and of course the charming balcony. Perfect to sit out and enjoy the breeze. The employees are friendly and welcoming. Tea time and 4pm was perfect. They had the best lemon bars I've ever tasted, and delicious cookies and other baked goods. Wine and cheese was nice as well at 530pm. Breakfast the next day was so good! You get to choose your portions, something I'm a big fan of. Everything is gourmet, I am seriously still dreaming about everything I ate there. I had a great time relaxing in the quiet, delicate atmosphere of the inn. Oh, and parking was easy too. There is a lot in the back, its clean, safe, and included in the room rate. It overlooks the back patio where it's always shady and serene. Absolutely no complaints. I cannot wait to go back to my new favorite bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family