“Ladybug Cottage....almost perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Ladybug Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suwick
Chico, CA
“Ladybug Cottage....almost perfect!”
Reviewed March 12, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this for 5 nights while I took a mosaic class. It is just the right size for my doxie and me. It is exactly as pictured. The fenced yard was perfect. I enjoyed every morning and evening on the patio. So quiet but centrally located. It has one serious flaw. There is no freezer. Now, I have no problem buying ice, but there is no place to keep it except any ice chest. I have never stayed at a vacation rental without a freezer. Easy fix....

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing