“Beware of this market”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Beware of this market”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We were looking for a place to purchase a few items while we stayed in a vacation rental. This was within walking distance...however, the first purchase I used a $20.00 bill and received change for a $10.00....I'm not sure that they would have honored that I gave a $20.00 bill if the lady behind me hadn't verified it and said she had planned to pay with a $20.00 but was concerned if they could make change with two larger bills early in the morning.

The next time we returned, we purchased several things and noted only after we left the store that the price on the meat and hot sauce was higher than the price on advertised at the meat counter and on the bottle. We chose to shop at Ralph's after those experiences even though we had to drive there. Would not recommend this little mom and pop store unless one was really paying attention to their purchases.

Visited February 2014