“Wine Tour with Jens”

Captain Jack's Santa Barbara Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Wine Tasting Tour in the Santa Barbara News Press "Readers Choice Award" two years in a row.
San Diego, California
“Wine Tour with Jens”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I took the Santa Hills wine tour with Jens and had a wonderful day. He made the day completely relaxing and laid back while still being educational. He took the time to include more aspects that husband had an interest in, such as grape growing and processing. He even used his photography talents to take some great photos of my husband and I. Ask for Jens.

Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Experience!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was truly an amazing experience and definitely worth the price. Our tour guide Jenz was FANTASTIC!!!! Each of the small wineries we attended were fabulous. It was so nice to visit wineries not in the mainstream. The wine knowledge that Jenz was able to share was invaluable. I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was. I will definitely book again and request Jenz. Captain Jack's is the best!!!

1 Thank Carbones
“Perfect wine tasting experience!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This trip was so much fun and so worth every penny. We had Jens as our tour guide and it was a blast. The wineries were all amazing, we had every need met, and we want to do it all over again already. We had a bachelorette party but it would be fun for any event.

Los Angeles, California
“Great time!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Wineries were great, nice air conditioned van in the 95 degree heat was very much appreciated. However, Tracy, our guide/driver, made this trip especially great. If you're going on a captain jack's tour, i'd recommend requesting her!

Visited June 2013
Oxnard, California
“Epic Tour!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Best time ever. I've gone with Tracy (Tour Guide) about 5 times now since she started around 3.5 years ago and each time she's made my tours memorable. My family loved the wine and beer tour. Definitely recommend and will do it again soon!!!

Visited June 2013