“Sideways” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Captain Jack's Santa Barbara Tours

Captain Jack's Santa Barbara Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 Wine Tasting Tour in the Santa Barbara News Press "Readers Choice Award" two years in a row.
CA
“Sideways”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Had an amazing wine tour with Tracy as our tour guide. Went to amazing wineries featured in the Sideways film. Tracy was very knowledgeable and fun!!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Amazing day with Tracy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

A couple of friends and I went on the Sideway's wine tour with Tracy as our guide. We had an absolute blast and Tracy was the one that made the trip special. I would highly recommend this tour or any of the tours Captian Jack's has to offer. Ask for Tracy she is very knowledgable regarding wine and is her sense of humor makes the trip an absollute 10. Thank you Tracy and Captian Jacks for making our girls weekend the best!!!

Stephanie B

Visited December 2012
Santa Barbara, California, United States
“Best Wine tour ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

So, my fiance loves wine and was ridiculously excited to go on Capt Jacks wine tour. I am a beer guy and think wine tasting should be wine chugging. All that has changed after this wine tour. Our Driver/Concierge/comedian/best tour guide ever Tracy made it fun the entire time! She had the best jokes and the best insight on wines and the whole Santa Barbara area. I highly recommend any tours with Tracy, but any time you can add alcohol, the better.

Ventura, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing day with Peter from Captain Jack's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on this wine tour via a Groupon. From time of booking and all the way to being dropped off at end of our day, the experience was awesome.

Peter was prompt, professional, knowledgable and friendly. When joining in on a group activity with strangers you never quite know what to expect and we are always up for an adventure. The wineries, olive oil visit and lunch spot were all terrific. Our group bonded and Peter taught us a lot about wine, grapes, the region and his route was flexible to allow us to stop off at a bakery in Solvang, too.

We are thoroughly impressed with this company and recommended it to several friends!

San Dimas, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing wine tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

My friend and I went on a wine tour with Jens on Jan 12. Jens was a friendly and very knowledgeable guide. We got lucky to get our own private tour of the Santa Ynez wine country with such a great guide. The scenery was beautiful and peaceful. We went to 3 wineries, an olive oil tasting which was incredible and we even got to see monarch butterflies at the monarch conservation in Santa Barbara. I would recommend Captain Jack's tour to anyone visiting SB. Ask for Jens and I assure you will learn and have so much fun! He was AMAZING!

1 Thank Cynthia S