“Amazing Service !”

Colleen Elizabeth Salon & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Colleen Elizabeth Salon & Spa offers an array of body and skin therapies overseen by owner and skin-care educator Colleen Elizabeth. She is an expert regarding problem skin, anti-aging treatments, cellulite therapy, healing massage, body-waxing, brow design, and many other services.
Goleta, California
“Amazing Service !”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Every time I go to Colleen Elizabeth Spa it is a wonderful experience. I've had amazing facials, lash extensions, waxing, haircuts, etc. They are full service and have an excellent staff. I am even going to bring in my boys for a haircut tomorrow!

Visited January 2014

Santa Barbara, California
“Refer all friends and visitors”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have been a client of Colleen Elizabeth for almost 10 years and can't speak more highly for them. Colleen is my favorite, but you can't go wrong with any of them. The salon is relaxing, the services they provide are excellent, and they make you feel at ease. I will not go to any other spa in town because I know I'll always get my brows or facial done exactly as I like with them. I have referred countless friends and visitors to them and they all report back to me that they were so grateful that I told them about Colleen Elizabeth and have become regular clients.

Their hours are super flexible and if you have a last-minute need, I appreciate how they always do their best to accommodate. Best in town! Highly recommend!

Visited January 2014