“Differently Delicious”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great atmosphere. The fire pit in the center of the outdoor tables is fun. The menu is packed with interesting options. We were a table of eight and tried nearly everything. Each plate that went around was filled with yummy flavors. A very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had a lovely meal at Zaytoon. The food is good quality middle eastern food and lovely wines. Service was good but the main attraction is the wonderful garden setting with fire pits on each table, fairy lights and waterfalls!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I love this place. Outdoor seating areas are great with fire pits in the middle of the tables, heat lamps for chilly evenings and nice string lighting that is tastefully done.

We love the food, especially the zaatar and pita and the many vegan options for me. Big portions, so you can usually take some home. Service is unexceptional, but good.

If only it were a little cheaper, we would probably go here all the time. As it is, we save it for a special treat.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Like many reviewers, I have to agree that the the outdoor setting is beautiful - the lovely ambiance made it for a beautiful summer night out after an awesome show at the bowl. Aside from the setting, staff is friendly and attentive and dinner portions are fairly huge. We ordered the Hummus w/Shawarma for appetizer and it was delicious - rich flavors with every bite. We also got the Kebab combo, which was also pretty good. And for a standard cork fee charge, we were able to bring our own bottle of wine which made our perfect night out even better.

The only minor thing I want to point out are some of the chairs in the outdoor dining area. The chairs we were provided are much bigger and lower to the ground that what i'm used to at other outdoor restaurants. It makes eating across somebody a little uncomfortable since they'll seem so much further away than they really are. Not a big deal, but I think next time, we might opt for a different table with more standard chairs.

Next time I'm in SB, I definitely wouldn't mind coming back to Zaytoon for another great experience.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

the outside seating is spectacular and very charming. As for the food being very familiar with Middel Eastern Cuisine I would say it is Good, but not excellent