“SeaFood on the wharf”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This restaurant is on the wharf. It has indoor and some outdoor seating. You can see the boats coming and going in the harbor. We chose to sit outside as I had my granddaughter with me. The service was excellent. I had the scallops and shrimp with chips (fries). It was all very good. The scallops were too hot at first. My son had the swordfish. He said it was really good.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there. It's a great place to sit on pier and take in the views. The food was very average. The service would probably been great if I spoke Spanish.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This restaurant has several tables with window views of the water. Our waitress was helpful and service was fast. We had the fish tacos and were good but not the greatest. Not sure I would go there again.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Been going here for years and always looked forward to it. Unfortunately, the previous owner passed away and the new owner/manager is just looking to make a buck. The prices have doubled, but the food choices are limited and leaning toward mediocrity. The drinks are watered down, but pricey. The service is spotty, the food prep & presentation is below-average, and the place needs a really good cleaning. (Sticky tables and chairs, dirty floors, nasty bathrooms, dried food on the windows) The location is great. Hopefully they will work harder on the quality of the food to make it a destination once again...and get some elbow grease going to clean it up.

1  Thank Pam B
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our timing was perfect as we got the limited time lobster fest special. 1.5 pound lobster with baked potato. Add a nice glass of wine and it was a winner! Moby Dick's did a great serving the lobster and it was tender. The restaurant is large, so can easily handle a larger crowd.