1,097 results
All reviews across the street great location state street best westerns walking distance free breakfast the breakfast area hot breakfast parking fee small balcony cookies room was spacious ocean view bagels fresh fruit nice pool stayed longer
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We decided to stay in Santa Barbara for 2 nights on our drive from San Francisco to San Diego and this turned out to be a great decision. Our stay at Best Western Beachside Inn was very, very nice. We opted to splurge a little and had a Harbour View Room which was fantastic, very roomy with a lovely view.Brett at Reception recommended a restaurant on the harbour walk called Endless Summer which was really lovely and had great Happy Hour soecials!If we ever come back to Santa Barbara we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BeachsideGM, General Manager at Best Western Beachside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi KazAllen,
Not much to say...but Thank you. If you found us last minute, and you decided to return when needed, that's the best news and compliment we could have. See you next time!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

You can smell the ocean and easily take in the sites of this costal beach community. A 5 Star resturant right at your door step or just watch the boats slip in and out of the harbor.
Room clean and comfortable. I am here with our family and we aren’t the only family here. I believe the Swiss family Robinson’s are in town too. You got to love a good Swiss group.
Plenty of restaurants within walking distance
Rent a SUP to a catamaran or jet ski. There’s much to do or not do from this abode.
Oh yes there’s a pool and friendly staff. The bed is comfortable and a park just to the north. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

HELLO John,
You must be in marketing, as you did an outstanding job representing us! You're hired!!
Thanks for the great remarks, so eloquently stated!!

Reviewed September 1, 2018

This hotel is in a great location. The rooms are nicely updated and very clean. There is ample parking. There is a nice variety of hot and cold breakfast items. I will stay here again and recommend this hotel as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, thank you and one more thank you Joyce, The best reviews we can get are those saying you would recommend us!
So cheers to you Joyce, for seeing and noticing all the hard work we've put into our newly redone hotel.
See you next time.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Beechside Inn.The hotel was within walking distance of most State Street attractions,and the beach.My room was very clean and I was amazed at the size of the huge bathroom and shower.Check in was quick, and I found the staff very pleasant. parking at the rear of hotel is handy.Santa Barbara is a beautiful city and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo

Javemoss,
What more can I say then see you again and soon my friend. I told you the renovations would be great!

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the new part of the hotel on the ground floor. The new part is very modern and clean. Rooms are big with bed, table and chairs. The bathroom very big and clean and new.
The only downside is the noise from the road as your window is basically next to it, morning traffic is so noisy and because it's new the banging of doors are very loud.
Would stay again though, staff are lovely and friendly especially destiny at breakfast and the boy with blonde highlights at reception.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Hey VolvoCowgirl!

So sorry about the random noise issues. Rest assured we have done our best to minimize them all.
And many thanks for the kudos offered after seeing our renovation. We are all so proud of our newly redone hotel.

Many thanks!