1,117 results
All reviews across the street great location state street best westerns walking distance the breakfast area hot breakfast free breakfast small balcony parking fee street noise cookies would stay again room was spacious bagels nice breakfast ocean view
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Beechside Inn.The hotel was within walking distance of most State Street attractions,and the beach.My room was very clean and I was amazed at the size of the huge bathroom and shower.Check in was quick, and I found the staff very pleasant. parking at the rear of hotel is handy.Santa Barbara is a beautiful city and I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank javemoss
BeachsideGM, General Manager at Best Western Beachside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Javemoss,
What more can I say then see you again and soon my friend. I told you the renovations would be great!

HJRobbins - GM

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the new part of the hotel on the ground floor. The new part is very modern and clean. Rooms are big with bed, table and chairs. The bathroom very big and clean and new.
The only downside is the noise from the road as your window is basically next to it, morning traffic is so noisy and because it's new the banging of doors are very loud.
Would stay again though, staff are lovely and friendly especially destiny at breakfast and the boy with blonde highlights at reception.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank VolvoCowgirl

Hey VolvoCowgirl!

So sorry about the random noise issues. Rest assured we have done our best to minimize them all.
And many thanks for the kudos offered after seeing our renovation. We are all so proud of our newly redone hotel.

Many thanks!
HJRobbins - GM

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We were traveling home and decided to stop in Santa Barbara. The location is wonderful. Our room did not share any common walls so it was very quiet. The room was boutique like and worked for us. The pull out sofa was in a small separate room with its own tv. And the bathtub was extra deep which I loved. Check out is Noon and we had time to walk to the beach across the street and take the city shuttle up State Street for some shopping before we checked out. Our 10yr old loved the pool.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank saguzman2018

Hi there,

As we've heard forever, your first impression is the most important! I guess we did well with you guys! So happy to hear it
and many, many. I heard we'll be seeing you soon, so that's even better news. Safe travels and see you next time!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Bad experiences and so bad they tried to get us to stay over at no charge, but when your on vacation that's difficult.
Room was dirty and smelly, and the attitude of the desk was bad. Also ...construction noise was crazy. It's the only bad best western I've ever stayed at.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2018

The hotel is close to the Harbor and about a mile from the Wharf. Bus Service is available in front of the hotel for the wharf and SState Street. The hotel has a pool and courtyard, which was pleasant for families. The breakfast was great! All staff members were very nice and hospitable. The room was comfortable and had a good night sleep. Would definitely return to this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends