First mistake, didn't do my homework and booked without checking Trip Advisor! There is no air conditioning and we arrived late at night during a heat wave. The room had been closed up all day and was very hot and stuffy. If it hadn't been so late we would have left. Besides the air conditioning the room was dirty, smelled very bad and had broken lamps. I would never recommend this hotel. Also, there is a charge for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Beachside Inn, perfectly located just across the street and a few minutes walking distance from the harbor, pier and beaches of Santa Barbara. From our fantastic location, you can also enjoy a beautiful walk to "downtown" Santa Barbara, and experience all our world class dining and shopping. And to make life even easier, the Santa Barbara beachfront/downtown electric shuttle is available at our front door if you're planning to have an even more relaxing day while visiting. Our 60 room hotel will be sure to offer you the quaint charm, which represents Santa Barbara's essence. But we also offer some of the most modern conveniences. From our very hi-speed internet, to a fabulous continental breakfast and the latest in air conditioning / heating systems, we are all confident you will have a memorable visit here in Santa Barbara all handled by our fabulous staff.We look forward to welcoming all of you to our wonderful littleescape by the sea in beautiful Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Beachside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachside Hotel Santa Barbara
- Best Western Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Best Western