We attended a wedding in S.B. end of July 2012 and expected rooms to be average and service the same especially during the busy summer months. A pleasant surprise awaited us at this hotel. The manager Brian was right on the spot with forgotten toiletries such as deoderant, toothpaste etc., with no charge. Our accomodations had 2 queen size beds with excellent very comfortable mattresses and the bed linens were fresh looking, modern and up to date. The room was fresh and clean smelling. There was a desk in the room with equipped for high speed internet access, Room amenities were basic Best Western type, neither sparse nor luxurious which could be improved upon. There was a complimentary continental breakfast every morning with juices, coffee, tea, fresh fruit, bagels, cereals, yougurts, along with some hot items. Ambience - although it was "beach front" there was a street and a small park before you got to the water. The view was great from our 2nd floor room; the windows opened bringing in the fresh sea air which was a plus. I dislike rooms that have windows you can't open. The hotel has a pool in middle of courtyard that looked like an average small hotel pool. Linens were changed every day, if needed. Service in all areas of this hotel was pleasant and prompt and always with a welcoming smile and "can we do anything for you?". Priceless. The prices for the rooms were in the low $200.00 and along with tax and occupancy fees, resulted in approximately $260. a night. Overall I was very pleased with everything at the hotel. I would like to have had a better selection of toiletries, the basics were there. Checkout was quick and hassle free. Again, the manager, Brian, did an outstanding job of letting us know that our business was appreciated and bid us a fond adieu until next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Beachside Inn, perfectly located just across the street and a few minutes walking distance from the harbor, pier and beaches of Santa Barbara. From our fantastic location, you can also enjoy a beautiful walk to "downtown" Santa Barbara, and experience all our world class dining and shopping. And to make life even easier, the Santa Barbara beachfront/downtown electric shuttle is available at our front door if you're planning to have an even more relaxing day while visiting. Our 60 room hotel will be sure to offer you the quaint charm, which represents Santa Barbara's essence. But we also offer some of the most modern conveniences. From our very hi-speed internet, to a fabulous continental breakfast and the latest in air conditioning / heating systems, we are all confident you will have a memorable visit here in Santa Barbara all handled by our fabulous staff.We look forward to welcoming all of you to our wonderful littleescape by the sea in beautiful Santa Barbara. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Beachside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Beachside Hotel Santa Barbara
- Best Western Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Best Western