“The best kept secret in SB!”
Review of Your Place

Your Place
Ranked #237 of 530 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
California
“The best kept secret in SB!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Thai food at it's best. We usually take out twice a month. It's all good. Love the duck salad, the veggie stir fry, beef satay, pot stickers, all the dishes are good. I even had a delicious ginger shicken soup when I was sick and I swear it made me better! Looks like a little hole in the wall on lower Milpas, but so good! Thai iced tea is out of this world!

Visited May 2013

Anaheim, California
“best Thai ever”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Vegan choices were just as awesome as the Shrimp. loved the curry and everything we shared. Great portion sizes too

• Visited March 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Anti-climax”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

After eating American food for almost a week I was craving for spicy Thai. I asked around for the best Thai in town and was recommended Your Place. Seeing the crowd at the restaurant heightened my anticipation even more. Imagine my disappointment as I bit into my first morsel - yikes!! this is not Thai food at all. Over rated by diners who probably have never eaten decent Thai food.

• Visited February 2013
“depressing room and food only average”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I went back here for lunch after a long absence, dragged unwillingly by a friend who loves one of their fish dishes. Again I had a rather disappointing experience; a mix up over my order which ended up with my having to pay almost double what i had originally ordered. The dish was bland and very Americanized, with barely any zest in the spices. The service was cursory; the owner seemed harassed and the room was as gloomy as ever.
I will not be back until they address the decor problems.

• Visited November 2012
Santa Barbara, California
“Good little place to eat, service not to good.”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

They have a great Pineapple rice, however when i came with 2 friends the lady put a 18% tip on the check, then rudely took the plates away when we left because we did not leave another tip on the table.

Visited November 2012