“Best Thai Food I have found in Santa Barbara”
Review of Your Place

Your Place
Ranked #182 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Your Choice Thai is near my home and I drive out of my way to take my family to visit Your Place. I have had Thai food I like better and this is about as good as it gets in Santa Barbara

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We used to get take-away here whenever we were in town. My last experience was bad--the food is heavy and generally unappetizing. Just seems to have gone downhill. Too bad, as I like Thai food.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Your place has been around forever, and most of the staff have been there from the beginning. It is a family owned & run business. The good is authentic, hot, & good. Highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very authentic thai food full of flavour and spices. Service was good and quick. I'm kind of a connoisseur for thai food and have had better...but this is pretty good for the price. They were also opened pretty late when I went (10pm).

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were in Carpinteria over Memorial Day weekend 2012. We searched for vegetarian restaurants and came up with nothing. However, we searched for Thai food and found reviews for Your Place in Santa Barbara, about 11 miles up the 101 hwy. It is a little hole-in-the-wall place that you'd miss if you blinked.
There were lots of vegetarian options. We tried the garlic pepper tofu broccoli, spicy fried rice, and vegetable wonton soup. Wow! all very good and tasty. The staff was welcoming and friendly and the decor was home-spun Thai themed. The only thing I'd comment on is that the place needs a thorough cleaning- there was dust and grime on the decorations....ew. But, I overlooked all that due to the flavorful and delicious food. Also, they have several "Best Thai food of Santa Barbara" posters up from previous years.